Twig Garden Trug, Small
Plant it up with a miniature garden! Handmade twig garden trugs are made here in the great northwest from old barn wood and Corkscrew Willow branches. The trugs look delicate, but they are sturdy, tough, and can last for years.
- Successfully tested in our studio as a container for your miniature garden.
- Or use for any purpose
- Each trug comes with a piece of landscape cloth to cover seams or knots on the bottom
- The landscape fabric lets the water out and keeps the soil in
- They are ready to plant
- Prop up the basket up on pot feet, or small bricks to keep the bottom drier if you like
- Small size is 9" tall by 8" wide by 6" deep
- Handles and twig decoration will vary, of course.
- Individually made by hand and one of a kind.
*Not a toy, not for children. May have sharp edges.
This shopping cart calculates the shipping by volume and does not know to pack any additional items inside the trug to save space and shipping costs. If Steve can pack your order better than this shopping cart, we will refund any shipping overcharges promptly. Call Steve 206-352-0494, or email us your zip code, for a shipping estimate if there is any question. We are glad to help. Email: Info@TwoGreenThumbs.com
- Item #: TRUGSM