NEW! Miniature Cinder Block Planter
So when are cinderblocks cute? When they are in miniature! What's cuter? A miniature cinderblock planter! It comes with a set of Sedums to plant in the bricks. No soil is necessary for them to grow.
Low Maintenance: Just spray the whole thing gently with water whenever you water the rest of your miniature garden. Or spray gently at least twice a week in the summer months.
- Very cute
- Sturdy design
- Planter holes have "bottoms" in them if you do want to add soil, but its not necessary for the Sedums
- Great for a desk, windowsill or tabletop
- Authentic cement bricks
- Waterproof and freeze proof
- Includes a tiny pot and saucer
- Includes Sedum a complete set of regular Sedum cuttings
- Regular Sedum set is 3 of each of 5 different kinds of cuttings
- Easy to maintain, spray gently with water everytime you water your miniature garden
- 3 3/8" tall x 2 3/4" wide x 1 3/8" deep
- Large size or 1-inch scale
- Made in the USA, assembled here at our Two Green Thumbs' Studio!
- Exclusive to TwoGreenThumbs.com
Not a toy, not meant for children.
- Item #: PO-CINDPOT1